'I don't have the right kit'
That's no excuse! There are plenty of ways in which you can get fit without any kit at all, from the humble fitness DVD to going for a long walk, even a couple of bottles of water can serve as a set of dumbells!
/wellbeing/galleries/34869/15-excuses-we-all-make-to-avoid-exercise/9 /wellbeing/galleries/34869/15-excuses-we-all-make-to-avoid-exercise/10 /wellbeing/galleries/34869/15-excuses-we-all-make-to-avoid-exercise/11 /wellbeing/galleries/34869/15-excuses-we-all-make-to-avoid-exercise/12 /wellbeing/galleries/34869/15-excuses-we-all-make-to-avoid-exercise/13
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles