'I've no one to exercise with'
Who says you need an exercise partner? Doing things with a friend or partner can be fun but it's actually very theraputic to exercise alone, it gives you space and time to yourself.
/wellbeing/galleries/34869/15-excuses-we-all-make-to-avoid-exercise/10 /wellbeing/galleries/34869/15-excuses-we-all-make-to-avoid-exercise/11 /wellbeing/galleries/34869/15-excuses-we-all-make-to-avoid-exercise/12 /wellbeing/galleries/34869/15-excuses-we-all-make-to-avoid-exercise/13 /wellbeing/galleries/34869/15-excuses-we-all-make-to-avoid-exercise/14
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies