2012: Leo goes dark
Leo, where have the blonde locks gone? We're not sure about a darker look for Mr D. He definitely looks dapper, but a quick straw poll in the office says we prefer Leo's scruffy blonde do.
/wellbeing/galleries/34877/20-amazing-years-of-leonardo-dicaprio/16 /wellbeing/galleries/34877/20-amazing-years-of-leonardo-dicaprio/17 /wellbeing/galleries/34877/20-amazing-years-of-leonardo-dicaprio/18 /wellbeing/galleries/34877/20-amazing-years-of-leonardo-dicaprio/19 /wellbeing/galleries/34877/20-amazing-years-of-leonardo-dicaprio
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies