Heinz Tomato Ketchup
Cal: 105 (per 100g)
Saturated fat: Trace
Price: £1.75 at Asda
Verdict: Ahh ketchup. The old British favourite, a portion of fish and chips just wouldn't be right without it. Calorie-wise ketchup doesn't score too badly, it's 105 calories per serving, and it's virtually fat free, yay! However that sugar content is pretty dire, stick to the reduced sugar version, which has cut the amount to 16.3 grams.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies