Heinz Tomato Ketchup
Cal: 105 (per 100g)
Saturated fat: Trace
Price: £1.75 at Asda
Verdict: Ahh ketchup. The old British favourite, a portion of fish and chips just wouldn't be right without it. Calorie-wise ketchup doesn't score too badly, it's 105 calories per serving, and it's virtually fat free, yay! However that sugar content is pretty dire, stick to the reduced sugar version, which has cut the amount to 16.3 grams.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!