Heinz Tomato Ketchup
Cal: 105 (per 100g)
Saturated fat: Trace
Price: £1.75 at Asda
Verdict: Ahh ketchup. The old British favourite, a portion of fish and chips just wouldn't be right without it. Calorie-wise ketchup doesn't score too badly, it's 105 calories per serving, and it's virtually fat free, yay! However that sugar content is pretty dire, stick to the reduced sugar version, which has cut the amount to 16.3 grams.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles