It's so frustrating when your smooth, freshly shaved pins turn into angry, blotchy flamingo legs.
How to get rid of it
If you've already got the dreaded rash, try soothing it with some Aloe Vera gel, this really can work wonders as it's soothes the skin and promotes healing.
If you're looking to prevent it in the first place we've got some great tips for you to try!
- Use a good quality razor, gender specific ones do make a difference - no more borrowing the hubby's!
- Open pores using warm water - whilst you might just want to get it over and done with if you're in a rush, taking a bit of extra time really could save you some embarrassment
- Always use a sensitive skin shaving foam (and lots of it)
- Don't push the razor against your skin, a good razor will glide along removing the hair without any added pressure
- Shave with the hair, not against - your shave won't be as close, but it will really help to avoid the dreaded dapply red rash!
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu