Firstly, we're jealous. Here we are working away to get a slither of a calf muscle, and you're blessed with super toned pins! But if you find your muscley legs are somewhat masculine, read on...
How to get rid of it
Have a think about the type of exercise you usually do, cycling in particular, builds big calfs, especially if you take a taxing route. If you can't bear to give it up, is there a flatter route you could cycle? Or could you turn down the resistance a notch on the gym bike?
Pilates works magic on legs, slimming them and making them leaner. Try taking up a pilates class, or you could even buy a pilates DVD you can do from the comfort of your living room. Certainly worth a try!
Where to next?
- Insanity workout video, dare you try it?
- How to get beach ready legs
- 10 ways to firm your bum
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!