Girls, unfortunately cellulite is just one of those things that affects us women. It's caused by fat being pushed through a thin layer under the skin that resembles a net, hence the bumpy effect.
How to get rid of it
There are plenty of scrubs and lotions that can help improve the look of cellulite, but ultimately, experts believe the majority of cellulite is down to lifestyle, rather than genetics. Think about your diet and exercise regime. Brisk walking is great for cellulite, try and walk a couple of miles a day.
Avoid foods that are high in fat and opt for super foods and fresh fruit and veg. And to drink? Water, water, and more water!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!