No thigh gap
Unfortunately not all of us are blessed with a gap between the thighs. Most of us find that each thigh can't get enough of the other one.
How to get rid of it
A common misconception for slimming thighs is to do endless amounts of squats, lunges and leg lifts, but this could actually build muscle and make thighs bigger. Cardio exercise is your friend when it comes to your thighs. Jogging and cycling at relatively low resistence will help to burn fat without building too much muscle.
Yoga and stretching exercises are also great for toning the thighs.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite