No thigh gap
Unfortunately not all of us are blessed with a gap between the thighs. Most of us find that each thigh can't get enough of the other one.
How to get rid of it
A common misconception for slimming thighs is to do endless amounts of squats, lunges and leg lifts, but this could actually build muscle and make thighs bigger. Cardio exercise is your friend when it comes to your thighs. Jogging and cycling at relatively low resistence will help to burn fat without building too much muscle.
Yoga and stretching exercises are also great for toning the thighs.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!