No thigh gap
Unfortunately not all of us are blessed with a gap between the thighs. Most of us find that each thigh can't get enough of the other one.
How to get rid of it
A common misconception for slimming thighs is to do endless amounts of squats, lunges and leg lifts, but this could actually build muscle and make thighs bigger. Cardio exercise is your friend when it comes to your thighs. Jogging and cycling at relatively low resistence will help to burn fat without building too much muscle.
Yoga and stretching exercises are also great for toning the thighs.
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams