Unfortunately, we don't have a miracle pill for you that will give you legs like Heidi Klum. However there are certainly ways you can dress and a few beauty tricks you can try to help out your vertically challenged limbs...
How to make them look longer
Firstly, don't be afraid to show them off! Wearing a highwaisted skirt or trousers will give the illusion that your legs are longer, stick to a plain or dark colour on your legs and draw attention to your upper half with stripes or a bright colour.
Next, fake tan! If you're taking the plunge and getting them out, use a good fake tan (but not too much) to make them look slim, defined and glowing.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite