Unfortunately, we don't have a miracle pill for you that will give you legs like Heidi Klum. However there are certainly ways you can dress and a few beauty tricks you can try to help out your vertically challenged limbs...
How to make them look longer
Firstly, don't be afraid to show them off! Wearing a highwaisted skirt or trousers will give the illusion that your legs are longer, stick to a plain or dark colour on your legs and draw attention to your upper half with stripes or a bright colour.
Next, fake tan! If you're taking the plunge and getting them out, use a good fake tan (but not too much) to make them look slim, defined and glowing.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu