Probably the most common leg-hate amoungst women, we're all self conscious of our larger-than-we'd-like, wobbly thighs. Another area in which women's bodies store more fat than in men (cheers Mother Nature!).
How to get rid of it
Squats are great for working the thigh muscles (and buttocks, joy!), as are lunges, but mainly, slimming down your thighs will be down to cardio exercises like walking, cycling and running, as these will burn calories and in turn banish your thunder thighs!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles