Probably the most common leg-hate amoungst women, we're all self conscious of our larger-than-we'd-like, wobbly thighs. Another area in which women's bodies store more fat than in men (cheers Mother Nature!).
How to get rid of it
Squats are great for working the thigh muscles (and buttocks, joy!), as are lunges, but mainly, slimming down your thighs will be down to cardio exercises like walking, cycling and running, as these will burn calories and in turn banish your thunder thighs!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu