The healthiest cheese for your diet, revealed!
Unfortunately ladies, we're not about to reveal that all cheeses are in fact much healthier than you thought and that you can tuck into a thick slice of cheddar anytime you like. However, we've been doing some healthy cheese investigating and had a look at all our favourite types of cheese to see how they fare in the health stakes.
While cheese generally is pretty high in fat, we've been following our nose to sniff out all the lightest versions of your favourite cheeses that the market has to offer. If you're a lover of baked Camembert, you're in luck! We've found a low-cal version that has almost half the amount of fat of your regular Camembert.
So how can you find a healthy cheese? If you've always wondered how many calories you're stacking onto your Jacob's crackers, take a look through our run down of the best and worst cheeses. From Stilton to Cheddar, Parmesan to Philadelphia, we've covered them all so that you'll know when you're getting a healthy cheese.
We've rated these cheeses by calorie content per 100g, to make the results fair.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!