Feta is one of the healthiest cheeses you can buy, especially the light versions. The bonus about feta is that while it's relatively low in calories it's strong in taste - a combination that is hard to come by. It'll satisfy your cheese craving without sitting heavily on your waistline.
Sainsbury's Be Good to Yourself feta cheese is a really great one if you want to add a bit of cheesy excitement to your dish but are watching your weight:
Rating for calorie-counters: 7/10
Cal: 182 (per 100g)
Saturated fat: 8.5g
Price: £1.35 at Sainsbury's
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!