Feta is one of the healthiest cheeses you can buy, especially the light versions. The bonus about feta is that while it's relatively low in calories it's strong in taste - a combination that is hard to come by. It'll satisfy your cheese craving without sitting heavily on your waistline.
Sainsbury's Be Good to Yourself feta cheese is a really great one if you want to add a bit of cheesy excitement to your dish but are watching your weight:
Rating for calorie-counters: 7/10
Cal: 182 (per 100g)
Saturated fat: 8.5g
Price: £1.35 at Sainsbury's
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home