You may associate mozzarella with your favourite pizza, or caprese salad, or the topping for a hearty lasagne. And lets be honest, an Italian meal wouldn't be the same without it! But how does it fair in the health stakes?
Well, mozzarella tends to be lower in fat than stronger cheeses, and is often used in salads as it's lighter than others.
Galbani's light mozzarella cheese is pretty good, as cheeses go:
Rating for calorie-counters: 8/10
Cal: 165 (per 100g)
Saturated fat: 6.3g
Sugar: sugar free
Price: £1.35 at Ocado
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles