You may associate mozzarella with your favourite pizza, or caprese salad, or the topping for a hearty lasagne. And lets be honest, an Italian meal wouldn't be the same without it! But how does it fair in the health stakes?
Well, mozzarella tends to be lower in fat than stronger cheeses, and is often used in salads as it's lighter than others.
Galbani's light mozzarella cheese is pretty good, as cheeses go:
Rating for calorie-counters: 8/10
Cal: 165 (per 100g)
Saturated fat: 6.3g
Sugar: sugar free
Price: £1.35 at Ocado
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home