With celeb fans ranging from JLo to Carole Middleton, it's no surprise that the creamy cheese, which is low in salt and sugar but high in protein, is proving a huge hit with anyone watching their weight. And it can be used in lots of your favourite recipes to make them low-fat and diet friendly too, including lasagne, carbonara and cannelloni. Dribbling yet? Us too. You can buy it from Ocado now!
Lake District Dairy Co Naturally Fat Free Quark (middle pic):
Rating for calorie-counters: 10/10!
Cal: 63 (per 100g) - lowest cal content!
Saturated fat: 0.2g
Price: £1.25 at Tesco
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles