With celeb fans ranging from JLo to Carole Middleton, it's no surprise that the creamy cheese, which is low in salt and sugar but high in protein, is proving a huge hit with anyone watching their weight. And it can be used in lots of your favourite recipes to make them low-fat and diet friendly too, including lasagne, carbonara and cannelloni. Dribbling yet? Us too. You can buy it from Ocado now!
Lake District Dairy Co Naturally Fat Free Quark (middle pic):
Rating for calorie-counters: 10/10!
Cal: 63 (per 100g) - lowest cal content!
Saturated fat: 0.2g
Price: £1.25 at Tesco
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite