Whilst Parmesan tends to be a pretty fatty and salty cheese, one of its benefits is that it is high in calcium. In fact, just an ounce of Parmesan contains a thrid of your reccommended daily allowence.
Rating for calorie-counters: 3/10
Cal: 388 (per 100g)
Saturated fat: 18.7g
Sugar: sugar free!
Price: £2.30 at Sainsbury's
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home