Whilst Parmesan tends to be a pretty fatty and salty cheese, one of its benefits is that it is high in calcium. In fact, just an ounce of Parmesan contains a thrid of your reccommended daily allowence.
Rating for calorie-counters: 3/10
Cal: 388 (per 100g)
Saturated fat: 18.7g
Sugar: sugar free!
Price: £2.30 at Sainsbury's
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!