Lorraine Kelly looked flawless as she stepped out from the ITV studios where she films her morning show, and it seems she's the latest celebrity opting for the flattering bronde shade.
In a subtle mix of brown and blonde, following in the steps of celebs like Jennifer Aniston, Cara Delevingne and Beyonce, Lorraine's hair was visibly lighter, giving her a more youthful look.
Her newly bronde hair was also curly, with a lot more volume than usual, a look that really suited the 55 year old.
She once said in an interview that 'when your hair?s good, you can conquer the world', and we guess she's right!
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies