Lorraine Kelly looked flawless as she stepped out from the ITV studios where she films her morning show, and it seems she's the latest celebrity opting for the flattering bronde shade.
In a subtle mix of brown and blonde, following in the steps of celebs like Jennifer Aniston, Cara Delevingne and Beyonce, Lorraine's hair was visibly lighter, giving her a more youthful look.
Her newly bronde hair was also curly, with a lot more volume than usual, a look that really suited the 55 year old.
She once said in an interview that 'when your hair?s good, you can conquer the world', and we guess she's right!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home