Danio Low Fat Strained Yogurt with a Peach Layer
Cal: 97 kCal
Sat Fat: 1.5g
Price: £1.50 for 4 pots at Tesco
Verdict: Danio marks the end of 100+ calorie yogurts. While the sugar level isn?t great, it does have a layer of fruit, which none of the other yogurts in our edit has. Plus they're incredibly tasty and make an exceptionally good mid-morning snack for busy mums on the go.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!