Danio Low Fat Strained Yogurt with a Peach Layer
Cal: 97 kCal
Sat Fat: 1.5g
Price: £1.50 for 4 pots at Tesco
Verdict: Danio marks the end of 100+ calorie yogurts. While the sugar level isn't great, it does have a layer of fruit, which none of the other yogurts in our edit has. Plus they're incredibly tasty and make an exceptionally good mid-morning snack for busy mums on the go.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles