Nestle Ski Low Fat Tropical Fruits Yogurt
Cal: 95 kCal
Sat Fat: 1.7g
Price: 85p for 160g at Asda
Verdict: Ski yogurts have been around for as long as we can remember and we still haven?t got bored of them. While they?re not necessarily the healthiest, they come in at under 100 cals and we love the chunks of fruit and the mix of flavours.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!