Yoplait Perle de Lait Greek Style Apricot Yogurt
Cal: 93 kCal
Sat Fat: 1.7g
Price: £2 for 4 pots/125g at Sainsburys
Verdict: Greek yogurt makes for a simple yet delicious breakfast. The sugar content is high in this particular one though, so we would opt for fresh berries rather than dried fruit to mix in with it as the latter can be high in sugar too.
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies