Yoplait Perle de Lait Greek Style Apricot Yogurt
Cal: 93 kCal
Sat Fat: 1.7g
Price: £2 for 4 pots/125g at Sainsburys
Verdict: Greek yogurt makes for a simple yet delicious breakfast. The sugar content is high in this particular one though, so we would opt for fresh berries rather than dried fruit to mix in with it as the latter can be high in sugar too.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu