Yoplait Perle de Lait Greek Style Apricot Yogurt
Cal: 93 kCal
Sat Fat: 1.7g
Price: £2 for 4 pots/125g at Sainsburys
Verdict: Greek yogurt makes for a simple yet delicious breakfast. The sugar content is high in this particular one though, so we would opt for fresh berries rather than dried fruit to mix in with it as the latter can be high in sugar too.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles