Yoplait Perle de Lait Greek Style Apricot Yogurt
Cal: 93 kCal
Sat Fat: 1.7g
Price: £2 for 4 pots/125g at Sainsburys
Verdict: Greek yogurt makes for a simple yet delicious breakfast. The sugar content is high in this particular one though, so we would opt for fresh berries rather than dried fruit to mix in with it as the latter can be high in sugar too.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed