Alpro Soya Strawberry & Forest Fruits Yogurts
Cal: 78 kCal
Sat Fat: 0.3g
Price: £1.70 for 4 pots/125g at Sainsburys
Verdict: Soya is often considered a healthier alternative to fatty cow's milk, however with 10g of sugar per 100g, Alpro's soya yogurts aren't as 'healthy' as we might have assumed. Saying this, they do taste incredible, we'd bet that even soya-phobes would enjoy one.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed