Alpro Soya Strawberry & Forest Fruits Yogurts
Cal: 78 kCal
Sat Fat: 0.3g
Price: £1.70 for 4 pots/125g at Sainsburys
Verdict: Soya is often considered a healthier alternative to fatty cow's milk, however with 10g of sugar per 100g, Alpro's soya yogurts aren't as 'healthy' as we might have assumed. Saying this, they do taste incredible, we'd bet that even soya-phobes would enjoy one.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu