St Helen's Farm Low Fat Goats Milk Yogurt
Cal: 55 kCal
Sat Fat: 1.1g
Price: £2.29 for 450g at Waitrose
Verdict: Cow's milk doesn't necessarily agree with everyone's skin and digestion, but nut milks (cashew, almond, coconut) can be expensive. Goats' milk, however is relatively easy to find and easier on the purse, plus it's not as allergenic at cow's milk. St Helen's Farm specialises in it and the yogurts are delicious. Plus they're pretty good for us too. Two scoops of this with some berries in the morning and you'll be ready for anything.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies