Alpro Soya Strawberry & Forest Fruits Yogurts
Cal: 78 kCal
Sat Fat: 0.3g
Price: £1.70 for 4 pots/125g at Sainsburys
Verdict: Soya is often considered a healthier alternative to fatty cow?s milk, however with 10g of sugar per 100g, Alpro?s soya yogurts aren?t as ?healthy? as we might have assumed. Saying this, they do taste incredible, we?d bet that even soya-phobes would enjoy one.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite