St Helen's Farm Low Fat Goats Milk Yogurt
Cal: 55 kCal
Sat Fat: 1.1g
Price: £2.29 for 450g at Waitrose
Verdict: Cow?s milk doesn?t necessarily agree with everyone?s skin and digestion, but nut milks (cashew, almond, coconut) can be expensive. Goats' milk, however is relatively easy to find and easier on the purse, plus it?s not as allergenic at cow?s milk. St Helen?s Farm specialises in it and the yogurts are delicious. Plus they?re pretty good for us too. Two scoops of this with some berries in the morning and you?ll be ready for anything.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home