St Helen's Farm Low Fat Goats Milk Yogurt
Cal: 55 kCal
Sat Fat: 1.1g
Price: £2.29 for 450g at Waitrose
Verdict: Cow?s milk doesn?t necessarily agree with everyone?s skin and digestion, but nut milks (cashew, almond, coconut) can be expensive. Goats' milk, however is relatively easy to find and easier on the purse, plus it?s not as allergenic at cow?s milk. St Helen?s Farm specialises in it and the yogurts are delicious. Plus they?re pretty good for us too. Two scoops of this with some berries in the morning and you?ll be ready for anything.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!