Activia 0% Fat Free Vanilla, Pineapple, Peach & Mango Yogurt
Cal: 50 kCal
Sat Fat: Trace
Price: £3 for 8 pots/125g at Asda
Verdict: While the salt and calorie count is low, these pots still contain a fair amount of sugar, which can go straight to your tummy and be tricky to get rid of. However, as long as you're pairing this with fruit in the morning, it's a quick and easy breakfast for busy mums.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams