Activia 0% Fat Free Vanilla, Pineapple, Peach & Mango Yogurt
Cal: 50 kCal
Sat Fat: Trace
Price: £3 for 8 pots/125g at Asda
Verdict: While the salt and calorie count is low, these pots still contain a fair amount of sugar, which can go straight to your tummy and be tricky to get rid of. However, as long as you?re pairing this with fruit in the morning, it?s a quick and easy breakfast for busy mums.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home