Total Greek 0% Fat Free Yogurt with Honey
Cal: 108 kCal
Sat Fat: Nil
Sugar: 18.8g - highest sugar amount!
Price: £1.10 for 170g from Waitrose
Verdict: Despite containing only the tinest trace of fat and saturated fat as it's aptly named, Total Greek 0% Fat Free Yogurt has the highest amount of sugar in the twenty yogurts we tested. This explains why it doesn't have the lowest calorie count and makes it one to avoid for those on a diet.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!