Total Greek 0% Fat Free Yogurt with Honey
Cal: 108 kCal
Sat Fat: Nil
Sugar: 18.8g - highest sugar amount!
Price: £1.10 for 170g from Waitrose
Verdict: Despite containing only the tinest trace of fat and saturated fat as it's aptly named, Total Greek 0% Fat Free Yogurt with Honey has the highest amount of sugar in the twenty yogurts we tested. However, Total is high in protein, so you'll probably find it'll satisfy you for longer than some other pots.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies