Total Greek 0% Fat Free Yogurt with Honey
Cal: 108 kCal
Sat Fat: Nil
Sugar: 18.8g - highest sugar amount!
Price: £1.10 for 170g from Waitrose
Verdict: Despite containing only the tinest trace of fat and saturated fat as it's aptly named, Total Greek 0% Fat Free Yogurt has the highest amount of sugar in the twenty yogurts we tested. This explains why it doesn't have the lowest calorie count and makes it one to avoid for those on a diet.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite