The mum-of-one debuted her sleek new 'do on the X Factor final, and the sophisticated style is a big change from her previous bouffant shape. This pic, shared by Cheryl on her Instagram account after the show aired, shows the chin-length crop in all of of its glory, and we have to say, we might even prefer it to her glamorous look before.
Adele's not one for mixing up her trademarks often, so this must have been a brave moment in the hairdresser's chair, but it's definitely paid off. We know where we'll be looking for hair inspiration this Xmas...
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies