Ms Perry is usually seen sporting red, pink, blue and even green hair, but this time the singer surprised fans with a more demure hairstyle in jet black.
The 'Roar' hitmaker revealed her short hairstyle at a charity gala in LA, and styled it parted on the side with slightly curled ends.
Katy once revealed in an interview the reason for her everchanging hairstyle: 'I'm naturally the most boring dishwater squirrel brown. So I've been playing with colors since I was 15. I loved the grunge green, and shocking blue was fun. Colored hair is such a huge accessory that you don't even need to add extra stuff.'
For shiny hair like the californian native, make sure you condition your hair in every wash and soak it in a natural oil - coconut, argan or rosemary - once a week.
We're loving her new do and she's already our new bobspiration go-to gal!
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu