The star debuted her new look at the Military Awards in London, dressed in a floor-length red dress which showed off her bright blonde look.
But rather than opting for a celeb hairdresser to work their magic on her locks, the mum of one opted for a much more DIY approach. When asked by OK! magazine when she cut her hair off, Katie replied: 'Yesterday, in my kitchen!'
The 33 year old added: 'With no mirror in front of me! My friend did it for me - it's kind of like, really short.'
Brave move Katie, but it's certainly paid off!
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu