G'Nosh Black Bean Dip
Sat fat: 0.9g
Price: £2.49 for 150g at Ocado – Most expensive!
Verdict: Admittedly this is the most expensive dip we tried and might not be the most family-friendly, however it is one of the healthier options and goes well with toasted pitta bread.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu