Sat fat: 4.4g
Price: £1.10 for 230g at Sainsbury’s
Verdict: You can definitely afford to indulge in some bread to dip into Sainsbury’s tzatziki. Plus it has incredible flavour – we have been known to try and palm it off as our own…
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!