Heinz Salad Cream
Cal: 336 kCal
Sat fat: 2.0g
Price: £2.25 for 460ml from Tesco
Verdict: The family classic, Heinz Salad Cream has been around for years. Unfortunately it hasn’t been helping with our diet. If you can’t bare to part with it, try using it for dipping rather than pouring all over your salad – you’ll be surprised at how little you end up eating.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu