Mary Berry’s Light Salad Dressing
Cal: 314 kCal
Sat fat: 3.6g
Price: £2.95 for 265ml at Tesco
Verdict: She is a household name, but despite promising a ‘light’ option Mary Berry’s salad dressing won’t help your diet. The delicious flavour is helped along by lashings of sugar and the levels of both fat and saturated fat are still pretty high.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles