Save money: home repairs you can do yourself
Whether it's a dripping tap, a door with loose hinges or your washing machine door won't open, it's easy to pay someone to come out and fix it. Sometimes, you will have to call out the professionals and we're not saying you should fix everything on your own by any means. But before you make that call, read on to find out what you might want to try out on your own and save money while you're doing it.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!