How to fix low boiler pressure
You need to find the cold water feed to your boiler, typically a plastic tube under your boiler or next to it. There may be a panel below your boiler which you need to remove. There will be a small tap on this plastic tube - turn slowly until you see the pressure indicator hit somewhere between one and two, at which point turn off the tap. Turn the boiler on to check it's working. Of course, if you're in any doubt then you should contact an engineer straight away.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!