How to fix low boiler pressure
You need to find the cold water feed to your boiler, typically a plastic tube under your boiler or next to it. There may be a panel below your boiler which you need to remove. There will be a small tap on this plastic tube - turn slowly until you see the pressure indicator hit somewhere between one and two, at which point turn off the tap. Turn the boiler on to check it's working. Of course, if you're in any doubt then you should contact an engineer straight away.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite