How to fix cracks in a wall
It's tempting to just fill over the crack but do clean it first. Use an old paint brush to do this then use a filling knife to apply the filler. Press it in firmly and scrape off any excess. Always allow plenty of time for the filler to dry out before you start sanding it. If the crack is quite deep, you may need to do a second application. You can then repaint. Simple!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!