How to fix cracks in a wall
It's tempting to just fill over the crack but do clean it first. Use an old paint brush to do this then use a filling knife to apply the filler. Press it in firmly and scrape off any excess. Always allow plenty of time for the filler to dry out before you start sanding it. If the crack is quite deep, you may need to do a second application. You can then repaint. Simple!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite