Paul Saxon's Yorkshire Pea Apple & Mint Soup
Sat Fat: 0.5g
Price: £1.59 for 300g at Asda
You might expect a pea, apple and mint soup to be hitting the spot for all diet lovers. However, surprisingly it has one of the highest sugar levels out of all the soups we've tested. So if you're counting calories, having this in your diet could be a nightmare.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!