Paul Saxon's Yorkshire Pea Apple & Mint Soup
Sat Fat: 0.5g
Price: £1.59 for 300g at Asda
You might expect a pea, apple and mint soup to be hitting the spot for all diet lovers. However, surprisingly it has one of the highest sugar levels out of all the soups we've tested. So if you're counting calories, having this in your diet could be a nightmare.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies