Paul Saxon's Yorkshire Pea Apple & Mint Soup
Sat Fat: 0.5g
Price: £1.59 for 300g at Asda
You might expect a pea, apple and mint soup to be hitting the spot for all diet lovers. However, surprisingly it has one of the highest sugar levels out of all the soups we've tested. So if you're counting calories, having this in your diet could be a nightmare.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu