Heinz Mulligatawny Soup
Sat Fat: 0.3g
Price: 89p for 400g at Sainsbury's
Said to have more health benefits than chicken, this classic mulligatawny soup certainly seems more appealing giving 1 of your 5 a day. Although, on closer examination it has a high salt and sugar content, this won't bode well if you're watching your weight.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles