Heinz Mulligatawny Soup
Sat Fat: 0.3g
Price: 89p for 400g at Sainsbury's
Said to have more health benefits than chicken, this classic mulligatawny soup certainly seems more appealing giving 1 of your 5 a day. Although, on closer examination it has a high salt and sugar content, this won't bode well if you're watching your weight.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies