Heinz Mulligatawny Soup
Sat Fat: 0.3g
Price: 89p for 400g at Sainsbury's
Said to have more health benefits than chicken, this classic mulligatawny soup certainly seems more appealing giving 1 of your 5 a day. Although, on closer examination it has a high salt and sugar content, this won't bode well if you're watching your weight.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!