Heinz Mulligatawny Soup
Sat Fat: 0.3g
Price: 89p for 400g at Sainsbury's
Said to have more health benefits than chicken, this classic mulligatawny soup certainly seems more appealing giving 1 of your 5 a day. Although, on closer examination it has a high salt and sugar content, this won't bode well if you're watching your weight.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite