Baxters Scotch Broth
Sat Fat: 0.4g
Price: 95p for 400g at Waitrose
Baxter's scotch broth is certainly a filling bowl supplying 1 of your 5 a day. However, if you're counting calories, then this one isn't the best.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite