Baxters Scotch Broth
Sat Fat: 0.4g
Price: 95p for 400g at Waitrose
Baxter's scotch broth is certainly a filling bowl supplying 1 of your 5 a day. However, if you're counting calories, then this one isn't the best.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu