Campbell's Cream of Chicken
Calories: 96kcal - highest calories
Fat: 6.8g - highest fat
Sat Fat: 0.8g
Price: 95p for 300g at Sainsbury's
Besides being one of the nation's favourite flavours, Campbell's classic cream of chicken serves up the highest amount of calories and fat, ranking it the worst in our edit. While under 300cals for lunch is still pretty low, if you're really watching your calories, this one is best left on the shelf!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!