Campbell's Cream of Chicken
Calories: 96kcal - highest calories
Fat: 6.8g - highest fat
Sat Fat: 0.8g
Price: 95p for 300g at Sainsbury's
Besides being one of the nation's favourite flavours, Campbell's classic cream of chicken serves up the highest amount of calories and fat, ranking it the worst in our edit. While under 300cals for lunch is still pretty low, if you're really watching your calories, this one is best left on the shelf!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home