Campbell's Cream of Chicken
Calories: 96kcal - highest calories
Fat: 6.8g - highest fat
Sat Fat: 0.8g
Price: 95p for 300g at Sainsbury's
Besides being one of the nation's favourite flavours, Campbell's classic cream of chicken serves up the highest amount of calories and fat, ranking it the worst in our edit. While under 300cals for lunch is still pretty low, if you're really watching your calories, this one is best left on the shelf!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies