ASDA Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
Sat Fat: 0.2g
Price: £1.60 for 600g at Asda
Low in a fat and salt, Asda's chicken and sweet corn isn't a bad choice if you're watching your weight. However, the sugar content is something to consider. If you're counting calories, it would be best to consume it every now and again.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home