ASDA Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
Sat Fat: 0.2g
Price: £1.60 for 600g at Asda
Low in a fat and salt, Asda's chicken and sweet corn isn't a bad choice if you're watching your weight. However, the sugar content is something to consider. If you're counting calories, it would be best to consume it every now and again.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed