Heinz Beef Broth
Sat Fat: 0.2g
Price: 89p for 400g at Tesco
Known for its nutritional value and boosting the immune system during illness, this beef broth is both healthy and affordable. However, it remains high calorie wise due to sugar and salt. It's not the worst choice but not the best either.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!