Baxters French Onion
Sat Fat: 0.3g
Price: 98p for 400g at Sainsbury's
Known as a clear soup, Baxter's French onion is a wonder if you're health conscious. The onion and garlic contains high levels of sulphides believed to lower cholesterol and minimise the risk of blood clots. It is ideal for weight watchers too, but just falls short of our top position.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles