Baxters French Onion
Sat Fat: 0.3g
Price: 98p for 400g at Sainsbury's
Known as a clear soup, Baxter's French onion is a wonder if you're health conscious. The onion and garlic contains high levels of sulphides believed to lower cholesterol and minimise the risk of blood clots. It is ideal for weight watchers too, but just falls short of our top position.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!