Sat Fat: 0.2g
Sugar: 5.9g highest sugar!
Price: 50p for 400g at Asda
Crosse & Blackwell’s classic tomato soup is another that provides 1 of your 5 a day. However, on closer inspection, it contains the highest amount of sugar out of all the soups we tested. Although it’s not budget breaking, it wouldn’t be worth paying the price!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!