Sat Fat: 0.2g
Sugar: 5.9g highest sugar!
Price: 50p for 400g at Asda
Crosse & Blackwell’s classic tomato soup is another that provides 1 of your 5 a day. However, on closer inspection, it contains the highest amount of sugar out of all the soups we tested. Although it’s not budget breaking, it wouldn’t be worth paying the price!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies