Halloween nail art ideas to try at home!
Ladies, thanks to the wonder that is Pinterest there's, quite frankly, no excuse not to be at least a little Halloween ready. If you're not sure a full face of spooky make-up or an expensive costume is your thing, why not try out some Halloween nails?
And don't worry, you don't need to be a qualified nail technician to master these Halloween nail art looks! The secret is to set aside enough time to let the different layers of varnish dry, so that you can build them up into one of these brilliantly scary Halloween nail designs.
What's more, if you have a little one that wants to get into the spirit this can be a great way to get them involved, you could even let them practice their own Halloween nail art ideas on you (if you dare... ).
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite