Halloween nail art ideas to try at home!
Ladies, thanks to the wonder that is Pinterest there's, quite frankly, no excuse not to be at least a little Halloween ready. If you're not sure a full face of spooky make-up or an expensive costume is your thing, why not try out some Halloween nails?
And don't worry, you don't need to be a qualified nail technician to master these Halloween nail art looks! The secret is to set aside enough time to let the different layers of varnish dry, so that you can build them up into one of these brilliantly scary Halloween nail designs.
What's more, if you have a little one that wants to get into the spirit this can be a great way to get them involved, you could even let them practice their own Halloween nail art ideas on you (if you dare... ).
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed