1. Save your pumpkin
Make a filling (not to mention yummy) pumpkin soup with your hollowed out pumpkin. You'll be so full of pumpkin goodness that you won't need to reach for the sweets!
Try one of our delicious pumpkin soup recipes tonight.
/wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/3 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/4 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/5 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/6 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/7
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies