1. Save your pumpkin
Make a filling (not to mention yummy) pumpkin soup with your hollowed out pumpkin. You'll be so full of pumpkin goodness that you won't need to reach for the sweets!
Try one of our delicious pumpkin soup recipes tonight.
/wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/3 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/4 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/5 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/6 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/7
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams