3. Last minute shopping
One of the only times that being too organised doesn't pay off - at least not for your diet anyway! Instead, buy treats on the day so they're not sitting around at home and tempting you for any longer than necessary.
/wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/5 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/6 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/7 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/8 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/9
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies