Are you peckish? Or are you just thirsty? Most of the time when we feel a bit hungry, drinking water can suppress our appetite and stop us reaching for the treats.
/wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/6 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/7 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/8 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/9 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/10
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles