5. Don't forget dinner
Rushing to take the kids out trick or treating straight after school before dinnertime is a recipe for disaster. Follow your normal eating routine by eating a healthy balanced meal so that when the treats start flowing, you'll already feel full.
/wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/7 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/8 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/9 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/10 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/11
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams