6. Make it a workout!
Getting out with the kids to go trick or treating means you'll be burning calories walking, so you don't have to feel as guilty about those sweets you snuck on the way round.
/wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/8 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/9 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/10 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/11 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies