7. Buy things you don't love
Hate all the fizzy, sour sweets the kids can't get enough of? Buy those! If you're even feeling tempted to reach for your favourite chocolate miniatures in the supermarket then quickly step away and remember you're shopping for the kids, not you!
/wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/9 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/10 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/11 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/2
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies