7. Buy things you don't love
Hate all the fizzy, sour sweets the kids can't get enough of? Buy those! If you're even feeling tempted to reach for your favourite chocolate miniatures in the supermarket then quickly step away and remember you're shopping for the kids, not you!
/wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/9 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/10 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/11 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/2
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles