8. Chew gum
Sometimes, just keeping your mouth busy with gum can stop you reaching for the sweets. Chew on some gum and you won't feel as tempted to snack on the bad stuff.
/wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/10 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/11 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/2 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/3
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies