8. Chew gum
Sometimes, just keeping your mouth busy with gum can stop you reaching for the sweets. Chew on some gum and you won't feel as tempted to snack on the bad stuff.
/wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/10 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/11 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/2 /wellbeing/galleries/35022/10-halloween-tricks-to-avoid-the-treats/3
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams